Accessibility and parking
- E40 – coming from Leuven /Liège (also for the E19 coming from Antwerp): Continue to drive on the E40 in direction of the center of Brussels. Follow the tunnel “European Community”. Then, take the tunnel Cortenberg and continue on the “avenue Cortenberg”. At the roundabout of the Schuman Square, take the second street on the right (rue de la Loi). In the “rue de la Loi” turn right, entering the Inner Ring/Petite Ceinture of Brussels. Take the Madou exit. Our offices are situated near the corner of the Inner Ring and the “Chaussée de Louvain”.
- E40 – coming from Ghent (also for the E19 coming from Mons): Follow the E40 untill the exit "Koekelberg". At the basilica of Koekelberg take the tunnel “Léopold II” and follow the tunnels direction center. As you exit from the tunnels at Madou you will find our offices on your left side.
- E411 - coming from Luxembourg and Namur: Follow the direction Ring-E40-Luik. Stay on the right side and leave the highway at the first exit. Take the “avenue de Tervueren” direction Brussels through the woods. At the end of the avenue, get into the tunnel until you arrive on a 5 lane one-way street called “rue de la Loi”. Turn to your right and take the Madou exit. Our offices are situated near the corner of the Inner Ring and the “Chaussée de Louvain”.
There are two public car parks near our offices:
- Interparking “Loi” in the “rue de la Loi”
- Parking “Scailquin” in the “rue de l’Alliance 16”
It is also possible to park your car along the "avenue des Arts".
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Our offices are located in between the metro stop Madou and the metro stop Arts-Loi.
- From Gare du Midi/South Station: Take the metro in the direction of Simonis. Stop at Madou station. Leave the metro taking the exit “Chaussée de Louvain” and cross the street.
- From Gare Centrale/Central Station: take the metro line 1A in the direction of Stockel or line 1B in the direction of Debroux. Stop at Arts-Loi and leave the metro taking the exit “Avenue des Arts 1-21”.
Our offices are at a 15 minutes walk from the Central Station.