If you are concerned that someone may be falsely claiming to be a psychologist, you can report us this title misuse by sending us an e-mail or letter containing the following information:
- the surname and first name of the person in question;
- his/her (work) address, if possible;
- the form of title that you allege that the person is misusing (clinical psychologist, student psychologist, etc.);
- the circumstances under which this person is using the title (website, name plate, report, etc.);
- if possible: evidence of title misuse (a link, a picture, a copy, a|)
We will treat your report as confidential.