You must submit your complaint to us in writing by post, fax or e-mail.
Include the following in your complaint:
- your name, address and town,
- your telephone number,
- the full name and work address of the involved psychologist,
- if the psychologist is registered, mention his/her registration number,
- the dates and places of the (various) facts,
- a description of the complaint,
- your expectations of the complaint handling: the result you want to achieve with this complaint,
- the desired option: disciplinary procedure and/or mediation,
- preferably also your signature.
Please enclose any relevant evidence.
Anonymous complaints are not eligible as we want to work in an honest and well-considered manner. This is only possible if we can contact the accuser for additional information. Furthermore, we treat all information and correspondence that are part of a complaint confidentially.
If you have any further questions or you are not sure whether to opt for mediation or a disciplinary procedure, then send us an e-mail with your phone number. We will contact you as soon as possible.